Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for an innovative and vibrant environment to work? Then come on over and join us: We are looking for you!
Reporting directly to the CEO (based in San Francisco), the Executive Assistant, will provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. You will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external players on all matters pertaining to the CEO. This role will also serve as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach; and may oversee special projects.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is purpose-driven, results-oriented and human-centric.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Also, it is essential to be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; completing time sheet reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Communicates directly with both internal and external stakeholders, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those which may be of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Senior Management Liaison
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings involving the CEO
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all-staff meetings involving the CEO
- Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans involving the CEO
Partnerships and Outreach
- Follows up on contacts made by the President and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Edits and creates acknowledgement letters from the CEO to external partners and stakeholders from time to time
San Francisco Office
- Point of contact to coordinate communications, events, and paperwork for the San Francisco-based NTT Disruption employees ensuring smooth running of the admin needs and acting as the “go to” person for these matters
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with an obsession to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, senior management, and external partners
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be flexible and adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong work tenure: 5 to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills in English. Bilingual skills in Spanish is highly desirable. Japanese is a nice to have.
- Based in San Francisco/Bay Area highly desirable. Open to other locations in the US
Our Offer to you
This workplace! Going to work will feel like coming home. As working with the brightest, the insatiable curious & the creative forward-thinkers, makes work fun. It’s that simple a truth.
Salary? Yes, that too.
NTT Disruption is an Open Disruption Platform built to meet and embrace great new ideas to co-create, co-validate and co-accelerate through exponential technologies.
Launched in 2019 as a new business area of NTT Global, our goal is moving forward in technological disruption and create a real impact in specific industries and through that improve the society we live in.
We are art and science. Our talent combines artist disruptors, able to engage people with contents, events and experiences, plus product and development disruptors, that are incessantly creating concepts to proof, being the essence that keeps the disruption platform alive, healthy and moving forward from conception to launch.
At NTT Disruption we fully embrace differences. Differences give us new insights, new learnings, inspiration and aspirations. Being different is enriching. Different views excite us. We offer a workplace where every individual can thrive. Going to work should feel like coming home. NTT Disruption takes pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.