Are you a seasoned Front-End developer with an appetite to hang out with brilliant & creative minds?
Is an innovative, vibrant environment and being amidst the smartest technical disruptors your cup of tea?
Moreover, would you like to see your value as a professional increase immensely?
Then, come on over and join us: We’re looking for you!
What we need
NTT Disruption is in need of a front-end developer to help build Growthland, a collection of digital marketing, content creation, and production services that link the future of brands to today’s presence. We legitimize the best open talent and communities by leveraging AI and edge-tech solutions to deliver the best media content in a new end to end managed supply suite.
● Develop front-end code, working closely with a team of marketing professionals, project managers, and UX designers to deliver compelling user experiences
● Implement and iterate on feedback from UX experts
● Play a key role in the design, prototype, and implementation stage of customer-facing solutions
● Have a Computer Science undergraduate degree
● Are fluent in English
● Have minimum 3 years of experience in a front end or full-stack coding role (recent).
● Build and ship web applications in a production environment
● Have experience working with interdisciplinary marketing and engineering teams
● Have experience with designing and implementing user interfaces with front-end frameworks (React, Angular) and CSS pre-processing frameworks (Sass or Less)
● Have a portfolio demonstrating a diverse understanding of web technologies
● Are confident in being the primary owner of a codebase
● Have experience with developing and consuming RESTFUL APIs
● Are eager to understand users’ needs and gather insights that inform product strategy
● Drive projects to completion on time
● Experience with Azure
● Experience Working with Sketch and Invision
● Familiarity with scripting languages and back-end frameworks such as Python/Django
● Experience coordinating tasks and working with outside vendors
● Proven ability to work as part of a distributed team
- This position will report to our Product Manager
- A good grasp of the English language is a must (application in English please)
- Right to work in the EU.
Our Offer to you
This workplace! Going to work will feel like coming home. As working with the brightest, the insatiable curious & the creative forward-thinkers, makes work fun. It’s that simple a truth. And, if you’re a bit of a techie yourself, like we are, it can’t get any cooler than shaping and developing new disruptive technologies for a better society. Salary? Yes, that too.
NTT Disruption is an Open Disruption Platform built to meet and embrace great new ideas to co-create, co-validate and co-accelerate through exponential technologies.
Launched in 2019 as a new business area of NTT Global, our goal is moving forward in technological disruption and create a real impact in specific industries and through that improve the society we live in.
We are art and science. Our talent combines artist disruptors, able to engage people with contents, events and experiences, plus product and development disruptors, that are incessantly creating concepts to proof, being the essence that keeps the disruption platform alive, healthy and moving forward from conception to launch.
At NTT Disruption we fully embrace differences. Differences give us new insights, new learnings, inspiration and aspirations. Being different is enriching. Different views excite us. We offer a workplace where every individual can thrive. Going to work should feel like coming home. NTT Disruption takes pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.